Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is looking to partner with industry specialists in providing web tools, apps, and other tech services. We are expanding our team and currently looking for a talented WEB DEVELOPER FOR LARAVEL who likes challenges and benefits of a dynamic IT company.
- Write, edit, or debug code by using company-adopted industry standard tools and best programming practices for web and software development.
Maintain and update existing company or client-owned websites.
- Work with web designers, QA, and UI/UX experts to match visual design content.
- Work with network administrators to set up development and production servers.
- Work with SEO analysts to ensure websites are search engine friendly.
- Learn tools and technologies as needed for the role or with the tasks and projects assigned.
- Attend client and team meetings as needed.
- Provide accurate and timely reports with regard to attendance and tasks performed
- Respond immediately to requests for updates on tasks and projects handled from the client, team leader, or managers.
- Complete and deliver assigned tasks on or before the agreed deadline.
- Deliver work output must be of quality and free from defects as much as possible
- Productively use work hours by performing work-related tasks and must immediately report to the management if such task is unavailable or not possible to perform.
- Attend required training as related to the role or tasks and projects assigned, or for improving work efficiency.
- Regularly access company-provided email, messaging, or task management applications daily to be informed on work tasks or instructions and acknowledge receipt when required.
- Write unit test
- Maintain an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Answer and assist inquiries from trainees, newly hired web developers or Web dev 1.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Able to give basic information and contribute developmental and conduct basic training to the web developers level 1.
- Perform such other functions or tasks as may be assigned to him/her by the President/General Manager and his/her Team Leader or Project Manager.
- Willing to be assigned to another work, position, or workstation, as may be deemed necessary
- BS in Computer Science, IT, or Engineering or any relevant course
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming and event-driven programming paradigms
- Must have more than five (5) years of experience in Web Development
- Desire to learn new technologies/concepts and find solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work in large groups and apply best software engineering practices throughout development life cycles
- Version control or source code management, like Git
- Preferably with experience using Yii 2, and or Laravel framework
- Comfortable working with Docker
- Fast learner, good problem-solving skills, and team player
- Excellent PHP knowledge
- In-depth practical knowledge using Laravel with a minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with Git, RESTful web APIs, and JSON
- Strong debugging skills
- Preferably can join or meet with our team in Cagayan de Oro City
- REST, APIs
- Craft CMS
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less
- Tailwind CSS
- Understanding of security practices
- can easily adapt to other programming languages
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com. The file name of the attached resume and subject line of the email should be RESUME - Web Developer (Laravel) - [YOUR FULL NAME].
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a growing tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies, and intellectual integrity. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication, and career development.
We now seek a Quality Assurance Engineer with the following qualifications:
- Experience in Software or Web QA and expertise in testing methodologies
- Is familiar with the concept of designing automated scripts of mundane, repetitive test behaviors in order to streamline testing processes
- Has familiarity and understanding of the Agile development process
- Familiar with coding and data analytics skills
- Experience in Programming Languages such as C#, Java, C, or C++, and SQL
- Has a strong foundation in blackbox/manual testing and understands baseline Quality Assurance procedures, protocols, and strategies
- Has the ability to write test cases based solely upon design documents, mock-ups, wireframes, etc.
- Can write pass/fail regression scripts for features based upon design documents, mock-ups, wireframes, etc.
- Can write regression scripts for bugs that have been previously reported and then fixed by Development
- Familiar or has experience in automated testing tools such as Selenium or similar software or with the ability to learn these tools ASAP.
- Familiar or has experience with version control or source code management like Git Writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites
- Familiar with automation frameworks, ICEs, and CI/CD tools is an advantage
- Able to perform critical thinking has good problem-solving skills and pays attention to detail when accomplishing a task
- Has the ability to adapt to change and support multiple projects within the same workday.
- Works well within a team, or alone.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Hired applicants will join our awesome team at our new office at Gateway Tower 1 in Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located at the heart of the city, alongs premier malls, convenience stores, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. The filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - QA Engineer - [ your full name ]".
The DevOps / Systems Administrator will work in coordination with the development team of Innovuze and their clients to deploy, secure, and manage, cloud-based server infrastructure, ensuring continuous integration and continuous delivery. They are also responsible for providing technical assistance on cloud-based servers and services. They are also to provide supervision and support to the team responsible for on-site infrastructure and network.
The DevOps SysAdmin's tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Implement continuous integration, delivery, and deployment of software and web applications
- Design, enable, and deliver a scalable and automated deployment strategy – Infrastructure as a code
- Managing open stack infrastructure as code using Terraform or other similar technology
- Create solutions for DevOps development and deployment paradigms
- Maintain, enhance, and support CI/CD pipelines, tools, platforms, and processes
- Advocate for and improve the developer experience
- Manage cloud and on-premises infrastructure (including on-premises VMs)
- Responsible for supporting the users of the infrastructure they develop, and the first line of defense with protecting the local and cloud-based systems against hackers, viruses, and other cybersecurity threats.
- Recommend and support quality improvements (e.g. security, speed, reliability, etc.)
- Ensure that the infrastructure and the software being built and deployed are secure
- Scoping server and hosting requirements
- Perform server provisioning, hardening, migration, and decommissioning
- Perform database server backups and migration
- Implement and conduct server and systems security
- Perform software stack and application deployments
- Perform code repository creation and maintenance
- Create documentation of infrastructure and tasks
- Guide, train, and supervise IT Support, SysAdmin, and DevOps staff
DevOps Systems Administrators are expected to:
- Know how to determine and design the infrastructure for balanced workloads, and scale as needed
- Lead and supervise the deployment and maintenance of virtual machines and container instances on the cloud infrastructure being managed
- Deploy server instances using automation as much as possible
- Monitor, modify, and update the systems as needed
- Establish and execute cloud operations within specifications and parameters required by development teams
- Implement cost-effective cloud-based systems that fulfill technical requirements
- Develop clear, concise, well-organized, and easy-to-follow documentation of existing systems infrastructure
- Know cloud computing principles and best practices (AWS or Azure DevOps certifications are a plus)
- Enough knowledge of DevOps principles and best practices
- Know how to configure builds and debug build problems
- Knows how to deploy releases to production
- Knows how to restart all the interoffice servers in the event of a power failure
Benefits and Perks
- Government-mandated benefits including 13th Month Pay, Holiday Pay, PAG-IBIG, Philhealth, SSS, etc.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves for Regular Employees
- Fully Company-paid HMO or healthcare benefits for Regular Employees
- Team Building and Training Activities
- Referral Incentives, and more
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - DevOps / SysAdmin - [ your full name ]".
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating in building world-class SaaS platforms targeted at the Electronics, Technology, Engineering, and Automation sectors. We are also developing and customizing eCommerce platforms, Content Management Systems (CMS), Product Information Management Systems (PIM), and enable Database Integration in applications and systems.
Join our team whose mission is to help industries innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for Web Developers with at least the following qualifications:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in advanced web development, most especially in PHP, C#, or .NET
- Experience in Frontend and Backend development with E-commerce CMS or any similar platform is an advantage
- Have good knowledge of common software Design Patterns and techniques (ie. MVC, Dependency Injection, Factory, Singleton, etc.)
- Database experience on any of the following: MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres, or any No SQL flavour.
- Can use version control or source code management, like Git.
- Familiar with at least 1 JS frontend framework like React, Vue.js
- Familiarity with the Elasticsearch tool is an advantage.
- Fast learner, good problem-solving skills, and team player
- Have Good Communication Skills (read & write English)
- Preferably can join or meet with our team in Cagayan de Oro City, or work remotely from Cebu City or other cities.
Good to know/have:
- Experience in C# or .NET
- Cloud Services (ie. Azure, AWS)
- NoSQL Databases (ie. MongoDB)
- Unit Testing
- Kentico or similar CMS
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Web Developer - [ your full name ]".
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a growing company in building world-class SaaS platforms targeted at the Electronics, Technology, Engineering, and Automation sectors. We are also developing and customizing eCommerce platforms, Content Management Systems (CMS), Product Information Management Systems (PIM), and enable Database Integration in applications and systems.
Join our world-class team whose mission is to help industries innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the planning, organization, resource management, monitoring, and evaluation of all delivery projects. The Project Manager will ensure that the projects are geared towards successful completion to achieve the desired results within the required time frame and budget. These projects will include digital products based on deep research, modern design practices, and emerging technologies.
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT, software, or web development field is required.
- Preferably having Assistant Manager, Project Manager, Team Leader, or Scrum Master experience.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and independent.
- Possess strong technical skills and background. Able to understand and communicate software, design, and other technical concepts.
- Must be an expert in the use of project management tools.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. The filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Project Manager - [ your full name ]".
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is currently looking for talented, passionate, and creative team players who like the challenges and benefits of a dynamic technology company.
- Strong working knowledge in web development thru .NET technologies
- Experience in using SQL Server database
- Fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Uses version control such as Git or Mercurial
Hired applicants will join our awesome team at our new office at Gateway Tower 1 in Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located along the city's premier malls, convenience stores, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. The filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Web Developer (.NET) - [ your full name ]".