.NET Web Developer
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is currently looking for talented, passionate and creative team players who like the challenges and benefits of a dynamic technology company.
We are looking for a .NET web developer who will be a part of a team at our office in Gateway Tower, located along Limketkai Mall and SM Downtown Premier.
- Strong working knowledge in web development thru .NET technologies
- Experience in C#.NET, ASP.NET, Bootstrap, JScript
- Experience in using SQL Server database
- Fast learner with good problem solving skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - .NET Web Developer - [ your full name ]".
Technical Content Engineers
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is partnering with the worldwide leader in web-based software tools, creative services and editorial content for the semiconductor industry. We are currently hiring Electronics Engineers as Technical Content Specialists who will be responsible in managing content for various websites and applications.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Writing Product Reviews, Technical Articles and Electronic Projects
- Review of Online Electronic Materials
- Design of Electronic Circuit
- Website Testing and Bug Reporting
- Creating reports, presentations, and other documents
Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Degree or license in Electronics or Computer Engineering or other relevant course. Fresh grads are accepted.
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge in Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems is an advantage
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications
- Experience in Technical Writing
- Can work within a given time frame and meet deadlines
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Can work with less supervision
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Technical Content Engineers - [ your full name ]".
OJT IT Support Specialist (On-the-Job Trainee)
We are currently seeking IT Support OJT or On-The-Job-Trainees for those taking up Computer, IT, or Electronic related course, and with the following skills:
- computer assembly knowledge
- PC troubleshooting and repair
- knows how to use proper tools
- knows how to use the internet
- documentation and word processing
Must be FAMILIAR with
- preventive maintenance techniques
- printers and scanners
- networking and structured cabling
- Windows operating systems
- basic security (antivirus, firewall, malware prevention)
Solid KNOWLEDGE in:
- basic electrical principles
- basic electronic principles
ADVANTAGE if you have (optional):
- Linux knowledge
- Open source technologies
- programming (Python, Bash)
The trainee must be able to participate full time on a regular schedule. Applicants for trainee must undergo and pass a technical exam and/or interview.
The selected trainee will join us at our office in Gateway Tower, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located along the city's premier malls, convenience store, banks, restaurants, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - OJT IT Support Specialist (On-the-Job Trainee) - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.