Technical Content Engineers
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity. Join our world-class team whose mission is to help companies in the electronics industry innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication and career development. We are currently hiring Electronics Engineers as Technical Content Specialists who will be responsible in managing content for various websites and applications.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Writing product reviews, technical articles and electronic projects
- Review of online electronic materials
- Design of electronic circuit
- Website testing and bug reporting
- Creating reports, presentations, and other documents
Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Degree or license in Electronics or Computer Engineering or other relevant course
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge in Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems is an advantage
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications
- Experience in Technical Writing
- Can work within a given time frame and meet deadlines
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Can work with less supervision
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Technical Content Engineers - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.