Senior Web Developer Job | Web Developer Career | Innovuze
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a growing company in building world-class SaaS platforms targeted at the Electronics, Technology, Engineering, and Automation sectors. We are also developing and customizing eCommerce platforms, Content Management Systems (CMS), Product Information Management Systems (PIM), and enable Database Integration in applications and systems.
Join our world-class team whose mission is to help industries innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are expanding our team and currently looking for Senior Web Developers with at least the following qualifications:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Have at least 5 years experience in advanced web development, most especially in PHP, C# or .NET
- Experience in Frontend and Backend development with E-commerce CMS or any similar platform is an advantage
- Have good knowledge of common software Design Patterns and techniques (ie. MVC, Dependency Injection, Factory, Singleton, etc.)
- Database experience on any of the following: MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres, or any No SQL flavour.
- Can use version control or source code management, like Git.
- Familiar with at least 1 JS frontend framework like React, Vue.js
- Familiar with Elasticsearch tool is an advantage.
- Fast learner, good problem-solving skills, and team player
- Have Good Communication Skills (read & write English)
- Preferably can join or meet with our team in Cagayan de Oro City, or work remotely from Cebu City or other cities.
Good to know/have:
- Experience in C# or .NET
- Cloud Services (ie. Azure, AWS)
- NoSQL Databases (ie. MongoDB)
- Unit Testing
- Kentico or similar CMS
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Senior Web Developer - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.