Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a fast-growing tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity.
Join our world-class team whose mission is to help companies in the electronics industry innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication and career development.
The CRM Administrator is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Salesforce.com CRM instance. The winning candidate will interface with sales, marketing and other teams to aid in maintaining the integrity of a complex and increasingly dataset.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Work with internal Marketing and Sales stakeholders to ensure that the salesforce.com dataset supports business requirements.
- Provide support for data cleansing initiatives. Serve as a point of contact for Marketing and Sales to provide up-to-date and up-to-specification changes, adds, and deletes of data as required.
- Monitor inbound lead routing and assignment to various Sales groups.
- Follow pre-determined processes which are designed to guarantee optimal performance of workflows which help automate business-critical data flow.
- Update salesforce reports and dashboards when necessary.
- Prepare data files for upload into Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and third party tools.
- Project manage work and share status on a weekly basis with stakeholders
Key job requirement includes:
- Salesforce.com experience or database maintenance preferred. Specific experience includes:
- Experience on CRM business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account etc.).
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong written & verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computing skills.
- Database administration is a plus.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - CRM Administrator - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.