Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a growing tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity.
Join our world-class team whose mission is to help companies in the electronics industry innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication and career development.
We now seek a Quality Assurance Engineer with the following qualifications:
- Experience in QA and expertise in testing methodologies
- Familiarization in designing automated repetitive tests to streamline testing processes
- Can work in an Agile environment
- Familiar with coding and data analytics skills
- Experience in Programming Languages such as C#, Java, C, or C++ and also SQL
- Familiar or has experience in automated testing tools such as Selenium or similar software or with ability to learn and pick up proficiency with these tools ASAP
- Familiar or has experience with version control or source code management like Git
- Knowledge and understanding of Web Development processes
- Experience in designing documentation especially for automated processes
- Writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites
- Familiar with automation frameworks, ICEs, CI/CD tools is an advantage
- Familiar with Electronics Engineering Industry is an advantage
- Able to perform critical thinking, good problem-solving skills and with an eye for accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Hired applicants will join our awesome team at our office at SM Downtown Tower, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located at the heart of the city, along premier malls, convenience stores, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - QA Engineer - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.