Project Manager (for Cebu Office)
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is expanding its boundaries as we search for more talent to join our world-class team whose mission is to help industries innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the planning, organization, resource management, monitoring and evaluation of all delivery projects. The Project Manager will ensure that the projects are geared towards successful completion to achieve the desired results within the required time frame and budget. These projects will include digital products based on deep research, modern design practices and emerging technologies. There is also a need to coordinate admin tasks such as: payroll, recruitment, onboarding, asset management and some accounting-related tasks in coordination to the main office in Cagayan de Oro City.
• At least 3 years of working experience in IT, software, or web development field is required.
• Preferably having Assistant Manager, Project Manager, Team Leader or Scrum Master experience.
• Good interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
• Highly analytical, detail-oriented and independent.
• Possess strong technical skills and background. Able to understand and communicate software, design and other technical concepts.
• Must be an expert in the use of project management tools.
• Perform or coordinate on admin tasks such as; HR, Recruitment, Asset Management, and Accounting processes.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Project Manager (for Cebu Office) - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.