Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is in need of a Digital Marketing Program Manager who will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing our digital marketing automation strategy. The Manager will have the opportunity to build out complex programs within our Marketing Automation instance and evangelize digital marketing strategies.
Key areas of focus are to develop and execute an online customer acquisition strategy to build our lead database, coordinate with Marketing to develop lead generation campaigns utilizing nurture and engagement strategies across digital platforms, develop an A/B program to test new functionalities and content and work with Marketing Automation reports to create monthly reports for senior management. This role requires proven technical ability and strong communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage two demand teams, delivering on clients goals. Coordinate with Director of Demand Creation to meet fully utilize resources.
- Support internal teams with digital marketing strategy development including solution ideation and campaign planning.
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communications for prospects and clients at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue, across digital channels, working with Marketing Web and Product Strategy teams.
- Analyze specific audience segments and trends to identify opportunities and develop recommendations to optimize marketing campaign performance and ROI.
- Build, implement and monitor automation programs; including coordinating with marketing team to understand requirements and list development.
- Work with Marketing Automation Operations team to drive lead scoring, standardize automated lead nurture setup and optimization, program analytics, and more.
- Assist in maintaining database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketing Automation and CRM system (currently NetSuite). Develop programs designed to increase the number of marketable contacts.
- Assist in identifying new technology and areas to further innovate marketing strategies to continuously deliver excellence around demand generation strategies.
- Apply marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Marketing with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation Software (Marketo certification preferred).
- Familiarity with CRM systems – preferably Salesforce.com.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a clear ability to identify issues and solve them quickly.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Must have excellent HTML and MS Office skills.
Hired applicants will join our awesome team at our office at Gateway Tower, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located at the heart of the city, along premier malls, convenience stores, restaurants, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Program Manager - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.