Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is in need of a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing our digital marketing strategy. The Manager will have the opportunity to build out complex programs using our marketing automation tools and to evangelize our digital marketing strategies.
Key areas of focus are to develop and execute marketing plans that aim to execute an online customer acquisition strategy to build our lead database, lead the marketing team to develop lead generation campaigns across multiple digital channels, develop an A/B program to test new functionalities and content and work with marketing automation to create monthly reports for senior management. This role requires a strong marketing background, technical ability and strong communication skills.
Essential Job Functions:
● Manage the marketing team, drive functions of marketing content, design, coordination with demand gen teams, and analyze results
● Support internal teams with digital marketing strategy development including solution ideation and campaign planning
● Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communication for prospects and clients at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue, across multiple digital channels
● Analyze specific audience segments and trends to identify opportunities and develop recommendations to optimize marketing campaign performance and ROI
● Build, implement and monitor marketing automation programs in order to optimize list development and increase marketable contacts
● Execute all marketing programs across all digital channels as per defined marketing plan
● Drive lead scoring, standardize automated lead nurture setup and optimization, program analytics, and more
● Assist in management of the database, ensure data integrity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● 3-5+ years of experience in Marketing with extensive hands-on experience in the full range of email marketing, marketing automation software
● Familiarity with CRM systems
● Excellent problem solving skills, with a clear ability to identify issues and solve them quickly
● Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Marketing Manager - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.