Lead Generation Specialists
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a fast-growing tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity.
Join our world-class team whose mission is to help companies in the electronics industry innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication and career development.
We are now looking for Lead Generation Specialists with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Conduct thorough database research, queries and list generations to build a pipeline of leads for the business
- Solid understanding of demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting
- Optimization of tools and processes to manage strong list of leads qualification and later on sales cycles
- Is familiar or with experience with any B2B data gathering tools
- CRM (Salesforce or similar tool) and experience is an advantage
- Familiarity or experience with in-depth website analytics tools
- Design, develop and implement segmentation, queries and basic data analysis from database schemas
Advanced responsibilities and qualifications:
- Experience with SQL and ETL programming (e.g. SSIS, Informatica, RedPoint Data Management)
- Experience with reporting and analysis tools (Domo, Excel) and automation tools (Python)
- Act as the primary point of contact for all data-related issues
- Validate the integrity, quality and accuracy of all data provided
- Report regularly to the marketing team managers on query performance, successful implementation of segmentation strategies, and system-related issues.
- Create, maintain and share a detailed calendar of projects and deadlines
- Maintain updated documentation on all processes related to respective project areas.
- Effectively generates and audits lists from the marketing automation database as requested by the Marketing Database Manager. Completes initial evaluation of results to ensure desired criteria are met in accordance with client's Database controls (ex: GDPR compliance).
- Effectively writes, proposes and runs ad-hoc queries.
Hired applicants will join our awesome team at our office at SM Downtown Tower, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located at the heart of the city, along premier malls, convenience stores, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Lead Generation Specialists - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.