Inside Sales Representative
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is in need of an additional Inside Sales Representative to be part of our growing Digital Marketing team in identifying leads.
- To understand customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a database of current and potential prospects
- To communicate effectively with Stakeholders and Client
- Able to explain and demonstrate features of products and services to clients
- Closely collaborate with the Program Manager on email tracking and other tasks related to
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google spreadsheets and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Experience with working using Project management tools is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Experienced in creating report
- Track and Monitor Multiple Tracking Sheets
- Attention to details
- Strong computer skills including Google Spreadsheets
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Inside Sales Representative - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.