HR Assistant Manager
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is currently expanding our team and currently looking for an HR Assistant Manager who will support our team in terms of organizational and culture development, performance management, employee benefits, recruitment, skills development, among other HR tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities may include the following:
- Organizational Development
- Recruitment and Screening of Job Applicants
- Management of Employee Records
- Employee Development and Training
- Team Building and Recreational Activities
- Performance Evaluation and Management
- Conflict Resolution, Counselling
- Assistance and Orientation of New Employees
- Employee Benefits and Contributions
- Process and Policy Improvements
- Experience in BPO or IT-related company is an advantage
- Experience in HR data analysis and reporting is an advantage
- Degree in Psychology, Management, Office Administration, or any HR-related course is an advantage.
- Experience as an HR Manager or Operations Manager in a BPO or large enterprise is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Responsible, trustworthy, and with good moral character
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - HR Assistant Manager - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.