Are you passionate about creating incredible teams and building a workforce that is exceptional? Are you creative when it comes to employee engagement and retention strategies? Then we want you! Innovuze Solutions needs your expertise guidance in growing and leading our current workforce to continue to offer impeccable support to our clients in the electronics industry. Your contributions will shape our growing company as we expand our core capabilities, client base and web development and information technology services.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Full cycle recruiting, to include hiring, on-boarding and orientation.
- Ensure consistent implementation and application of Company HR policies and procedures in accordance with governing bodies and labor laws.
- Assure that personnel files and records are in accordance with government regulations.
- Partner with Operations to align on all HR implemented strategies and processes.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Review and update all company policies, programs and handbooks where required.
- Compensation analysis and research to ensure industry and governing bodies standards.
- Overseeing exit interviews and procedures.
- Conduct leadership training in HR related issues to ensure compliance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Degree in HR-related field, with 5+ years in Human Resources is preferred. Psychology experience is a plus.
- Experience as an HR Manager in a BPO or large enterprise is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Responsible, trustworthy, and with good moral character.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Experience in working with Computer Software and Information Technology Services industries is a plus.
- Work is not remote and must report to work onsite
- In depth knowledge of labor laws and the ability to quickly learn the industry and the expectations of the specific workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - HR Manager - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.