Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a growing tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity. We’re expanding and looking for new members to join our awesome team!
- Provides basic health care management for all employees including health education
- Administer basic OTC medication and treatment
- Responsible in providing basic first aid response, treatment and care
- Coordinates with the company's HMO provider and their partner health services provider
- Provide reports on health-related data within the organization
- Ensure implementation on employee health and safety program
- Plan and organize health and safety educational activities
- Plans and executes health and safety information campaigns through the organization's communication channels
- Assists employees in availing health-related benefits and services from the company's HMO provider and from government agencies
- Conducts advisories on health-related issues and threats thru the organization's communication channels
- Conducts or assists in basic physical examinations, assessments or tests as needed
- Coordinates Admin/HR tasks on employee health-related concerns including HMO
- Nurse License
- at least 1 year medical staff / bedside care hospital experience
- adept at critical thinking on health emergency prioritizations
- Effective communications skills
- Experience as a Company Nurse is an advantage
- With Red Cross First-Aid Certification recent within 2 years on date or BOSH Certification- for company nurse certification is an advantage
- Commendable organizational skills and attention to details
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Company Nurse - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.