Client Support Specialist
The Client Support Specialist must be someone who is well-versed in working with overseas clients, answering questions and resolving issues. They will be responsible for handling questions, comments and complaints regarding a particular product or service. The ultimate goal is to provide positive customer experience and enhance relationships between clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initially provides onboarding assistance for new clients
- Provides customer service in a timely manner via multiple touch points including email, live chat, or phone (where needed).
- Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Analyzes inquiries regarding issues from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
- Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Prepares documents and reports for future reference.
- Trains peers in good customer service
- Develops and maintains a vast knowledge of the products and services being offered
- Conduct surveys regarding products, services and customer service experiences.
- Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- has good understanding of basic computer skills
- able to use basic office applications most importantly documents and spreadsheets
- possesses good communication skills
- has strong leadership skills and able to work with others
- self-motivated and self-starter
- able to multitask and pay close attention to details
- can think logically and out-of-the-box
- able to work in a collaborative team
- able to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- a good technical skill (programming, etc.) or technical support experience is a must
- familiarity in working with project management systems, helpdesk, and knowledge base software is a huge plus
- will be able to join our team at our office in Cagayan de Oro City
The selected candidate will join us at our office in Gateway Tower, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located along the city's premier malls, convenience store, banks, restaurants, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Client Support Specialist - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.