Client Support Specialist
The Client Support Specialist must be someone who is well-versed in working with overseas clients, answering questions and resolving issues. They will be responsible for handling questions, comments and complaints regarding a particular product or service. The ultimate goal is to provide positive customer experience and enhance relationships between clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initially provides onboarding assistance for new clients
- Provides customer service in a timely manner via multiple touch points including email, live chat, or phone (where needed).
- Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Analyzes inquiries regarding issues from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
- Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Prepares documents and reports for future reference.
- Trains peers in good customer service
- Develops and maintains a vast knowledge of the products and services being offered
- Conduct surveys regarding products, services and customer service experiences.
- Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Able to render night-shift duty (PH time) to support clients in US timezone.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Has good understanding of basic computer skills
- Able to use basic office applications most importantly documents and spreadsheets
- Possesses good communication skills
- Has strong leadership skills and able to work with others
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Able to multitask and pay close attention to details
- Can think logically and out-of-the-box
- Able to work in a collaborative team
- Able to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- A good technical skill (programming, etc.) or technical support experience is a must
- Familiarity in working with project management systems, helpdesk, and knowledge base software is a huge plus
- Will be able to join our team at our office in Cagayan de Oro City
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Client Support Specialist - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.