Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is partnering with industry leaders in providing web-based tools and software applications, among other products and services. We are expanding our team and currently looking for talented, passionate and creative team players who like the challenges and benefits of a dynamic technology company.
The developer will be responsible in the development of web applications. Hired candidate will be a part of the team at our office in Gateway Tower, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located along the city's premier malls, convenience stores, banks, and leisure areas. Employee benefits include paid breaks, paid training, and up to PHP 80,000 medical benefit per illness per year for regular employees.
- Strong working knowledge in programming languages, preferably PHP or Python
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or any relevant course is preferable
- Experience in web frameworks such as Laravel (PHP) or Django (Python) is an advantage
- Working experience on latest web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and JS frameworks
- Experience in development for CMS such as Wordpress or Craft CMS is an advantage
- Fast learner with good problem solving skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Version control or source code management, like Git or Mercurial
- Able to understand Chinese language is an advantage but not required
- Preferably at least 2 years solid experience in Web Development
- Database experience on any of the following:
- MySQL, Postgres, or any NoSQL flavor (Redis, MongoDB)
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Web Developer - [ your full name ]".
OJT Web Developer (On the Job Trainee)
We are currently seeking Web Developer OJT or On-The-Job-Trainees for those taking up Computer Science, IT, or any related course, and with the following skills:
- Programming languages such as PHP and/or Python
- Background in Linux and/or UNIX
- Database Management or SQL
The trainee must be able to participate full time on a regular schedule. Applicants for trainee must undergo and pass a technical exam and interview.
The selected trainee will join us at our office in Gateway Tower, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located along the city's premier malls, 24/7 convenience store, banks, restaurants, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - OJT Web Developer (On the Job Trainee) - [ your full name ]".
Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is an Information Technology and Web Development company and we are now looking for an Accounting Assistant who will join our team as we expand our services and market.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Accounting-related course
- Preferably CPA with experience
- Bookkeeping and financial accounting expertise, preferred but not required
- Strong expertise in data analysis, reporting, and reconciliation procedures
- Strong command and use of MS Office Excel, Google Spreadsheets or Google Drive
- Excellent organizational expertise and capability to develop processes to improve workflow
- Capability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries
- Adhere to company and client policy, procedures and the professional code of ethics
- Good written and verbal English
- Doesn't mind the repetitive nature of work that needs to be done on a regular basis such as:
- Payroll Processing
- Official Receipts
- Bills and Invoice Processing
- Input/Output VAT and BIR reports
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the 'Apply For This Job' button below. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Accounting Assistant - [ your full name ]".
Please check our website and Facebook Page for announcements and updates on the latest job openings.